tR

 

Chọn đáp án chứa danh từ thích hợp


1. I have two _____.

  • baby
  • babies

1

2. I have four ______.

  • dictionaries
  • dictionary

2

3. There are a lot of beautiful _____.

  • tree
  • trees

3

4. How many _____ do you have in your bag?

  • key
  • keys

4

5. Most of my friends are _____.

  • students
  • student

5

6. Do you wear _____?

  • glasses
  • glass

6

7. I don't like _____. I'm afraid of them.

  • mice
  • mouse

7

8. I like your ______. Where did you buy it?

  • trouser
  • trousers

8

9. I need a new pair of _____.

  • jean
  • jeans

9

10. There is one _____ on the floor.

  • mice
  • mouse

0

Hãy trả lời các câu hỏi để biết kết quả của bạn

0 Comments:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Top